The term ‘CabbyHub’ or ‘Cabby Hub’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Each post contains image(s) to enhance the post, these image(s) are not licensed to us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and CabbyHub.com has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that CabbyHub.com is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or for any damage you may incur from the linked sites (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors or damaging material contained in the linked sites) or the availability of any content on the linked sites. CabbyHub.com’s inclusion of links to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that CabbyHub.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- This website allows user to write articles. You agree to use the post service only to post an article that are proper and related. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Community, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, annoy, pester, solicit, offend, insult, abuse, injure anyone, or commit any unlawful or tortious acts against others or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, improper, profane, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, contains depictions of violent or sexual acts, lewd, crude, indecent, inaccurate, false, misleading, illegal, political, racist, religious, blasphemous or unlawful Content.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CabbyHub.com administrator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload files or programmes that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or impair the operation and functionality the Web site, Services, servers or any computer.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Promote, facilitate, encourage or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites.
- Violate, facilitate or encourage the violation of any law or proprietary or other rights of any third party, violate any obligation of confidentiality, or falsely state or imply that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by CabbyHub.com.
- Collect or store personal data about others.
- Solicit for funds or donations.
The administrator of CabbyHub.com reserves any rights to remove/ban the user if any of the above clauses is breached.
- CabbyHub.com runs advertisements. By using CabbyHub.com, you agree that CabbyHub.com has the right to run such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by CabbyHub.com is subject to change without notice. Your correspondence or business dealings with, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that all statements, offers, information, opinions, materials, Content and third party products and services from other users and from advertisers and other third parties on this website should be used, accepted and relied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk and that CabbyHub.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the website.